Skip to main content

Design team introduction

Hi there,
First, we would like to say thank you once again to everyone that applied to our design team call. It was a hard decision, but we are happy to announce that this is our first challenge design team:


Here is a little introduction from the team (from top left to bottom right):

Hello there! My name is Michelle Bala. I'm from the US. I'm a mom to three kiddos and my husband and kids are my biggest fans! I have been crafting for years. It started as a young girl with my mom, who taught me a lot. But card making was something I  stumbled on in 2010 when I googled handmade cards. I was hooked! My stash of stamps and dies has been growing ever since! I'm so excited to be joining Jane's Doodles Challenge Team! Hope you enjoy all that I create.

Hello. My name is Trina Pham from Canada. I am so honoured and excited to be joining the first ever design team for Jane’s Doodles Challenge with these talented crafters. I love to stamp and make cards. My style is mostly clean and simple (CAS), but I will follow wherever my creativity takes me.  You can find me either at my Phamtastic Design blog or @phamtastic_design instagram account.

My name is Bobbi (Hartmann) Lemanski and I am a lover of color and design. Cardmaking is a great way to use the creative side of my brain. I get a kick out of finding clever, new ways to use my stamp sets. In addition to papercrafts, I love interior design and painting abstracts on canvas. My husband, Kevin and I have twins, Tarek (TJ) and Olivia and a sweet dog named, Stella.  I’m a University of Wisconsin BBA and MBA grad and huge Bucky Badger fan. This Wisconsin girl loves cheese and cilantro. :) You can find my blog at BobbiHartDesign.com and on Instagram as @bobbihartdesign and Facebook as Bobbi Hart Design.

Hi, I'm Claudia, I'm Argentine but I live in Italy. I've been creating and messing around with colors ever since I was little. I love Cardmaking because it allows me to fully express my creativity, I like the idea that a card of mine can bring joy to somebody! Colouring is my great passion, I love using alcohol makers, pencils and watercolors for my projects. I like drawing and flowers are among my favorite subjects. I'm constantly looking for inspiration and I like to experiment new techniques and use them on my cards! 

Hello! I’m Kevin! I live in a tiny town in Minnesota with my amazing wife and puppy. I have been making cards for what seems like forever, but really has only been 5 years. I enjoy all mediums, but my style is definitely clean and simple.  I am so excited for the challenges to come!

Hi there, I’m Samantha and you can find me posting on my corner of the internet @samjolden over at Instagram and my blog: www.sams-studio.ca. Some of my favourite things in life are photography, baking cookies (to eat of course), family pizza and movie night, visiting and exploring new places and of course card making. I was introduced to card making by my bestie, of well over 30 years, about 5 years ago and I haven’t looked back. My hobby grew from working at the kitchen table to carving out a dedicated craft space in my bedroom. I am very excited to be joining the Jane’s Doodle Challenge design team and look forward to sharing some of my creativity with all of you. Happy crafting everyone!


The challenges start next Wednesday, the 8th of January, and we hope you will join us!

Comments

  1. Yay for your new challenge blog, so exciting!! :D Welcome to all the DT artists, I'm sure we will see a lot of beauties here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment